Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Brown Eyes

Your brown eyes shine in the pale moonlight
Your smile takes away my worries and also my fright
When you look away I just have to stare
I love your features - your eyes, smile, and hair
When you came, I thought it was a dream
How could a guy be so nice?
None around here were like that, it seemed.
Now that you were here I had nothing left to fear
You would always be there for me, far or near
All I have to do is think of you
And the memory will make me have a happy day too
You are a great friend and a great guy
When I think of you, my heart starts to fly
It soars to a far off place
Where your memory takes up its space
I can still see your features -
Your brown eyes, your smile and your hair
I look upon your memory with love and care

No comments:

Post a Comment