Friday, July 8, 2011

A New Look!!

I know my posts have been few and far between.  This little life of mine has been crazy and full of so many things.  Thank you to those who have been stopping by, and commenting.  I really appreciate it as a new blogger.

I got my hair cut today, and can I just say that I feel like a new woman.  It has been a long time since my hair has been this short, but I'm loving it. 

I decided to do something that I've never done before.  I wore 2 necklaces at one time.  I'm really liking the look.  I like this outfit, but I think I'd like it better with some lighter khaki or white pants instead of the olive green color.  Isn't this what the 30 for 30 challenge is all about?  Finding what works with our wardrobes, and what doesn't? 

2 comments:

  1. I love layering necklaces, it's one of my 'signature looks' haha ;) Your hair looks great - I know what you mean about how a good cut can make you feel like a new woman, good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that is definitely what the remix is about! I'm glad you are doing so well and taking risks :)



    Virginie ♥

    ReplyDelete