"For 21 days I will post a daily outfit prompt. Each Saturday I'll post the list of prompts for the week so you have some time to prepare, then the day before I'll put up a more detailed post with inspiration pictures.
Then, get dressed, take a picture and upload it to the 21 Day Challenge Flickr group* and/or blog about it and submit your link here on my blog. Cell phone pictures in bathroom mirrors are perfectly acceptable here (but if you want to go all out and take pictures in natural light and cool locations I will applaud you wildly).
I set up the Flickr group specifically for people who have a private blog, no blog at all, or prefer to participate under the radar (ie not in front of all the friends and family who read their blog). But you are welcome to post your photos in the Flickr group and on your blog if you wish.
I found some really awesome sponsors for this challenge (see my sidebar for a not quite complete list) so there will be some darn good prizes for a handful of lucky participants. I'll be spotlighting each of the sponsors** and the prizes they're contributing over the next couple weeks leading up to the first day of the challenge on August 15th.
Participation will earn you points and each point is an entry in the drawing toward prizes. I'll be keeping track of points on a spreadsheet and then using a random number generator to draw winners from my spreadsheet at the end of the challenge.
Here's how to earn points:
- Each outfit submission is one point
- Blogging or tweeting about the 21 Day Challenge between now and August 12 is 5 points (make sure to let me know you've done it. You can get the HTML for the 21 Day Challenge button in my sidebar if you'd like to include it in your post)
- Participating in all 21 days earns you 5 points
- Adding Freckles in April to your blog roll is 5 points (make sure to let me know you've done it!)
- There will occasionally be bonus points up for grabs during the challenge!